Blue Mountains Trip
July 27, 2019 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM| $30
A beautiful trail walk in the heart of the Blue Mountains
Join us on a trip to The Blue Mountains where we embark on a walk to Wentworth Falls enjoying the beautiful terrain this track has to offer.
Overview of the Day
- 7:30 AM- Meet at church
- 8:00 AM- Board the private chartered bus
- 9:30 AM- Arrive at location
- Until Departure- Trail Walk, Activities, Lunch
During the walk, there will be some stops to allow us to appreciate the sights and also to listen to some spiritual topics
Get in quick! Tickets are limited and WILL SELL OUT!
Check List for Walkers:
- KEEP AWAY FROM CLIFF EDGES.
- Do not climb safety fences.
- Supervise children carefully (see below for U18 information).
- Always carry water for drinking.
- Waterproof clothing is advised. Weather changes can be dramatic and swift in the mountains
- Stay with the group at all times. Individual hikes will not be permitted.
- Wear sensible walking shoes (boots are not essential)
- Carry a bag for rubbish and encourage others to do likewise
- Wear a hat and protect skin from sun
- Dress in suitable layers
- Keep to the track.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old do I need to be?
This event is aimed at those 18 or older. There is an huge element of safety and this is our number 1 priority! If you are under 18, and are in senior high school or uni, please reach out. You will need to have a direct guardian to supervise you on the day.
What if it rains?
Unless there are safety hazards or concerns for safety, we plan to go ahead! Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear, clothing etc. You should also pack a light poncho and umbrella. It’s not a bad idea to have a spare pair of socks or thongs for after the walk so you can travel back comfortably
Are you really leaving at 8:00 AM?
Yep! You betcha… so please be on time?
Any more questions? Please email us on [email protected] or call a youth representative!