Glory to God for all things, beloved in Christ, after months apart, our parish is now open to all the faithful flock.
If you attend, you MUST observe all the rules for the safety and wellbeing of everybody.
- Sunday 9:00 AM- Matins & Divine Liturgy (Call Fr. George)
- Sunday 6:00 PM- Divine Liturgy (English) CLICK TO BOOK
- Wednesday 6:30 PM- Divine Liturgy (Call Fr. George)
- Friday 6:30 PM- Paraklesis (Booking not required)
- Saturday 9:00 AM- Divine Liturgy (Call Fr. George)
Arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of time as the gates will be closed upon capacity being filled, or when services starts.
Please don’t book 2 weeks in a row as there are many people who are waiting to attend. We will do our best to accommodate you all, so please be patient.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL, A CLOSE CONTACT, OR WAITING ON A TEST RESULT.
- Masks MUST be worn during ALL services, meetings, and any appointments on premises. Kindly consider the unvaccinated, elderly, and vulnerable. Masks are essential for those 12 years old and over and must be worn at all times.
- Density limits: density limits of 1 person, per 4m2 (69 attendees). Seating places are designated (young children can sit next to parents)
- QR Check-in compulsory upon arrival for contract-tracing (arrive early).
- Bookings required: Bookings for Arabic services, contact Fr. George; for English services, CLICK HERE.
- Additional services will be held to accommodate more people during the week.
- Give a chance for others: we want all to attend, though please be patient as we accommodate
- DIFFERENT (AND STRICT) RULES APPLY FOR MEMORIALS, BAPTISMS, AND WEDDINGS. CONTACT THE PARISH FOR MORE INFORMATION.
With the last few months of difficulty, we look forward with hope in God to our normal parish life.
We ask you to kindly continue being patient and to support our parish volunteers as we find the best way to accommodate you all.